If the air in the room is dry, it feels immediately: it becomes harder to breathe, it lays the nose, the skin tightens. Allergy sufferers and little children in general trouble. For their health, this situation is dangerous. Correct the situation is not so difficult - just buy a special moisturizing air device. The main thing is to find out which air humidifier is best for your conditions. And for this compare the most popular models of different types.
The best manufacturers of humidifiers manufacturers
Naturally, everyone wants to save money with a purchase. But this does not mean that you should pay attention to unnamed products that are sold from the tray on the market. Next, we will present companies whose products have a different price category, but all of them have good quality.
The most popular manufacturer of moisturizers is the Swiss company Plaston, which has been on the market for over 50 years . It is she who produces the devices of this brand, original in design and capable of processing the room, the volume of which is up to 150 cubic meters.
All products are checked for compliance with the standard "Original Design Manufacture". It has its own design office. Appliances are steam and ultrasonic type, as well as air washing, which combine the options of humidification and cleaning. There are models for mechanical and electronic control.
This Swedish concern, founded back in 1901, today has become a world leader in the production of various household appliances. Including air humidifiers, characterized by a simple and very stylish design, behind which is a very "advanced" modern "stuffing." It uses the latest technological developments.
The company produces air washes with two power levels and ultrasonic devices equipped with hygrostats and a system of high-quality filters. They are able to serve rooms up to 50 square meters.
This manufacturer specializes in cleaners, humidifiers, and cleaning is their main direction, and moistening is an additional function. However, the function of this device perform "five points." As for filtration, deodorizing filters and HEPA filters, as well as an ionizer, are usually present in devices. As they say numerous reviews, the devices are worth the money spent on them.
The birthplace of this ancient respected brand is the Netherlands. Now products are usually produced in Malaysia, China and the Philippines. Moisturizers manufactured by this manufacturer are based on the classic "cold" evaporation of water. These are air washers, as well as traditional humidifiers. They have a great modern design, a large number of modes and low noise.
The company was founded in England in 1992. Production facilities are located in Italy, Russia, China and Israel. The network of service centers for repair and maintenance is well developed (there are more than 250 of them in Russian cities).
The manufacturer produces devices for moistening two types: ultrasonic and steam. Many models have an ionization function. All devices have a pleasant design, clear, modern and simple functionality, as well as a relatively low price. This is often very important for those who decide which firm the best humidifier.
Founded in the Emirates in 1988, the company acquired factories in South Korea and Japan, and a little later - in Russia, Germany, France and Hong Kong. The range of products - a wide range of home appliances and electronics.
This brand specializes in ultrasonic-type humidifiers with a different volume of water tank - from 1.5 to 6 liters. Many models are equipped with a function of not only cold but also warm steam that disinfects the air. The devices are equipped with a special rotating nozzle, which rotates, allowing the pair to quickly be distributed throughout the room.
The Korean manufacturer (Hyundai / Winia association) chose household and climate equipment as its specialization. These are air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, microwaves, as well as devices for humidification and simultaneous purification of air masses. Otherwise, wash the air.
The devices of this brand operate in a mode that is as close as possible to the natural environment. They moisten the air gently, and also pass it through a biofilter with silver-plated balls. Due to the lack of parts that require regular replacement, devices are not expensive to use.
A producer from Russia finishes our list - BISP "ENERGY" (operating since 1993).The company produces air moisturizers and air purifiers of the Fanline brand under the control of the German company West Internationales Handleshaus. What provides the famous German quality. Traditional and ultrasonic devices are available, as well as air washing. Affordable price, versatility, ease of management and reliability - these are their features.
The best ultrasonic humidifiers
Devices of this type are chosen by those who want to purchase the best air humidifier in terms of power, efficiency and low noise level. At the same time, resigned to the fact that you have to buy distilled water and periodically change the filters.
Comparison of the best ultrasonic humidifiers according to customer reviews:
Electrolux EHU-5515D - the largest service area
+ Pros Electrolux EHU-5515D
- Instrument Performance high, and the work is very quiet. A room of up to 60 square meters is moistened well.
- Cleaning is easy and simple.
- Beautiful design, intelligent control.
- There is a system of warm steam that destroys bacteria.
- There are two separate nozzles that allow you to distribute the outgoing steam, directing it in different directions.
- The water tank is large, its handle is comfortable.
- Good build quality.
- Availability of timer and auto-off function.
- The presence in the design of a durable and resistant Titaniumnitrite coated membrane, as well as an Ag Ionic Silver filter cartridge containing an ion exchange resin.
- Cons Electrolux EHU-5515D
- The system of pouring water into the tank (bottom) is inconvenient. And it takes a long time - up to 20 minutes.
- The appliance cover is screwed with T20’s “tricky” screws, which require a special screwdriver.
- Bulky size - it’s not very comfortable to carry the device from room to room.
- The built-in hygrometer can make mistakes - many complain about it.
- Lack of protection from children.
Results: If you need an efficient and durable device for a large room, then this model is fine. Lack of noise during humidification and dim screen will not interfere with night sleep, and convenient electronic control provides ease of maintenance. But you have to adapt to the uncomfortable system of the Gulf of water tank, and the purified pre-water. And it is also necessary to provide for placing the device not on the floor, but somewhere higher. This is especially important if there are small curious children in the house.
Polaris PUH 3005Di is the best functionality
+ Pros Polaris PUH 3005Di
- At the maximum (third) water speed in a tank, it lasts a long time - from nine to eleven hours.
- There is an automatic shutdown function if there is no more water in the tank.
- The optimal length of the power cord. It is not too short and is not confused due to excessive length.
- The neat, beautiful and compact remote control is very convenient. He catches the signal well.
- The price is low, the decor is stylish.
- Replacement filters are easy to buy - they are in all appliance stores.
- A built-in thermometer and hygrometer are available.
- Comfortable touch control.
- Work with low noise.
- Minuses Polaris PUH 3005Di
- The plastic case is quite soiled.
- Tank light is too bright. It can interfere with sleep, and you have to glue the black electrical tape on the LED located under the tank.
- When switching from one mode to another, there is a loud, unpleasant squeak.
- When disconnecting from the network, all the settings that have been set are reset - everything must be set again.
- Not very large serviced area - somewhere up to 16-20 square meters.
- When removing a water tank, almost always some water is spilled on the floor.
Results: The model is suitable for a room that is not very large, and it can cope with air humidification perfectly. The presence of the remote will not get up from the couch to turn on the device or switch mode. A large five-liter tank does not force too often to take care of its filling. But those who are annoyed by harsh sounds may not like the squeaking sound when changing the mode and when the water runs out in the tank. And remember: if you do not want a white bloom on the furniture to appear, never pour water from the tap into the tank.
Bort BLF-824 - the best economy and silence
+ Pros Bort BLF-824
- Apparatus neat, inexpensive, beautiful, lightweight and compact.
- There is a warm steam option.
- Humidification can be performed in four modes.
- The device gurgles quietly enough - it does not interfere with sleep.
- Touch control, ensuring that no water gets into the buttons.
- Possibility of changing the direction of the steam jet.
- Cost effective, low power consumption.
- Bort BLF-824
- Add water uncomfortable.
- The power button is too bright. At night, it has something to close. Or turn the device with a light bulb to the wall.
- When you turn the device (to fill it with water), the sprayer falls out and the water falls on the wire.
- Hot steam is warm rather than hot.
- There is no humidity sensor.
- Need to use filtered water.
- A puddle is often formed on the surface where the device is installed. And in any of the modes. The problem is solved by installing not on the floor, but somewhere higher. On the shelf, for example.
Results: This model can be advised to those who want to buy an inexpensive, simple, economical and effective moisturizing device that does not require special care and is very quiet. But it is worth remembering that it will require filtered water.
Shivaki SHHF 3062W - great price and functionality
+ Pros Shivaki SHHF-3062W
- The combination of an adequate price with high-quality performance and aesthetic design.
- Good and fast humidification, economical use of electricity.
- Compact dimensions - do not need a lot of space to accommodate the device.
- Possibility of manual adjustment of the speed of work.
- Minimum noise when used.
- There are two controllers with which you can set the intensity of the steam jet.
- Warm steam function.
- If you forget to add water, the smart machine will turn itself off.
- Ability to change the direction of the flow of wet steam using a nozzle rotating 360 degrees.
- Large 6 liter tank. Filled with water, and about 15 hours you can not worry.
- High-power membrane that increases the efficiency of humidification.
- Cons Shivaki SHHF-3062W
- The need to use distilled or filtered water. Otherwise, as with all ultrasound devices, the white coating stains furniture and other items.
- To change the water, you have to carry a 6-liter tank to the kitchen (this is where the filters are usually placed) and back. The filled tank is heavy, especially for a woman.
- Specialized service centers are few.
Results: According to consumer reviews, this particular device is a harmonious combination of reliable quality work and an affordable price. Visible flaws, in contrast to the merits, he has a little. Silent and fast work allows to use the device both in a bedroom, and in the nursery. The presence of hot steam relieves air from germs.
The best steam humidifiers
Comparison of the best steam humidifiers according to customer reviews:
Boneco AIR-O-SWISS S450 - the best functionality
+ Pros Boneco Air-O-Swiss S450
- An undoubted advantage compared with devices of a similar type is safety (which is especially important for children). During operation, the hot steam inside the humidifier is mixed with room air, and it comes out already warm. Only the rear wall heats up a little, and the body itself remains cold.
- High performance.
- The water tank is large and convenient. He is more than enough for the night.
- Ability to use plain tap water.
- Availability of a good quality hygrostat.
- It is possible to inhalate or aromatize the room.
- Lack of expensive consumables.
- Convenient informative display, nice design.
- Since water is boiled, all bacteria are destroyed.
- Boneco Air-O-Swiss S450
- High price, which, however, justifies itself.
- During operation, the unit is noisy. It boils like an electric kettle. The problem is solved by reducing the power at night to a minimum or moving the device to another room.
- Electricity consumption is quite high.
- The need for descaling parts. If the water is hard, it will have to be done often.
- With prolonged use, the room temperature rises.
Results: This model will suit you if you do not want to buy special purified water and replaceable filters, but want to get a quick humidification of the air in the room.Taking into account the fact that neither the body of the device nor the outgoing steam is burned, the device can be recommended for the nursery. But it is worth considering a couple of nuances. Even in night mode, some noise will be felt. And with hard water you have to tinker with the removal of scale - perhaps even every two or three days.
Delonghi UH 700M - best price
+ Pros Delonghi UH 700M
- The price is not too high.
- There is a special bath for pouring aromatic oil.
- The water tank is large.
- High-quality assembly, interesting design.
- The water level can be seen very well.
- The device gurgles rarely and fairly quietly.
- Shutdown when water in the tank runs out.
- The jet of escaping steam is not so hot as to burn a person or pets.
- Cons Delonghi UH 700M
- Buck poured awkward. Since the lid is not flat, you have to hold it all the time. It is tall - it does not fit under any crane, but only under those that are highly located.
- Rapid scaling of the heating element. If hardness is present in the water, then after five tank fillings it is necessary to clean it. Because of this, the heater quickly fails - scale agents contain acid.
- Lateral position of the switch (better when it is in front).
- No built-in hygrometer.
- At first, the specific smell of plastic is clearly felt when working.
Results: If you need a not too expensive humidifier with a beautiful design that works quite quietly, then this model will suit you. Lack of consumables and the ability to fill tap water like economical owners. And the presence of the function of flavoring - lovers pamper themselves with a pleasant fragrance. But those who have small children should take care of the location of the humidifier in a place inaccessible to them. Although the steam that comes out is not too hot, inside it is a dangerous boiling water. And the baby will be able to turn the device inadvertently. And yet: very hard water can cause damage to the heating element, which will often have to be changed.
Best traditional humidifiers
Comparison of the best traditional humidifiers according to customer reviews:
PHILIPS AC 4080 - the best functionality
+ Pros Philips AC 4080
- Beautiful and original design.
- High-quality humidification and air filtration.
- Presence of child lock.
- Beautiful blue lights. In night mode, you can turn it off so as not to interfere with sleep.
- You can adjust the sensitivity to pollution at one of three levels.
- Very simple control - you can figure it out in five minutes.
- Cons Philips AC 4080
- The device itself is bulky, and the water tank is too small - only one and a half liters. It is even not enough for 8 hours, or even for 6. The result is the need to pour water 3 to 4 times a day.
- Air flow cannot be controlled. He always goes up and a little to the left. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully consider the installation location of the device.
- Power and humidification speed are low.
- Even in the night mode, there is some fan noise.
- Filters are expensive - it costs a lot of money to replace them.
- The first time you turn on the device it smells like plastic.
Results: This model is suitable for supporters of natural air moistening. At the same time she will clean it from part of the dust. But for allergy sufferers such a cleaning will not be enough - they need thinner filters. It should be borne in mind that the power of the device is not too high, so it is suitable for a small room. A small water tank requires its frequent topping up. Those who sleep anxiously may be disturbed by noise.
BONECO AIR-O-SWISS 2071 - a good degree of cleaning
+ Pros Boneco Air-O-Swiss 2071
- The device does an excellent job of cleaning the air, since it has three filters.
- Simplest design, great build quality. Everything is fine fitting and breathes good quality.
- Interesting "alien" design, nice gray color.
- Transparent large tanks, where you can see the water level. Add it enough once every two days.
- Noise in the night mode is quite acceptable.
- You can pour water from the tap.
- Boneco Air-O-Swiss 2071
- Large sizes, not allowing to install the device in any place or in a small room.
- The high price is not affordable for everyone.
- You cannot keep the device turned off for a long time.
- The moisturizing filter is starting to smell badly.
- Tanks in which there is water are not fixed at all. Because of this, when moving the unit around the room, they can fall out. And since these tanks are made of fragile material, cracks may appear on them, and then leaks.
- Bright blue light.
- High costs when replacing HEPA filters.
Results: The model, of course, works on the "five plus", moisturizing and cleaning the air masses. It is efficient, productive and powerful. It will help allergies well, ridding the room of odors and pollen particles and bacteria. But, in addition to the high cost of the device, it is worth remembering about the large annual costs (estimated, about 10 thousand rubles). After all, you will have to regularly change the moisturizing sponge, carbon filter and HEPA filter. If you are not afraid of costs, then this model will suit you.
WINIA AWX-70 - best performance
+ Pros Winia AWX-70
- Excellent performance.
- Large nine-liter water tank. It may be enough for two days.
- Silent-quiet operation, especially when setting the sleep mode.
- Existence of the built-in ionizer which can be disconnected at desire.
- The natural way of moistening, similar to the natural. The impossibility of waterlogging.
Convenient automatic mode when the device does everything by itself.
- High-quality air purification (there are HEPA filters).
- The drum discs are made of metal, which makes it possible to wash it in the dishwasher.
- Good access to all parts that require maintenance.
- Four levels of fan operation - you can sleep at all of them without hearing any noise.
- Sensitive dust sensor.
- Ability to work in three modes: as an air wash, as a wash in combination with filters and as a cleaner (when the discs on the shaft do not rotate).
- Winia AWX-70
- The hygrometer is not regulated and occasionally gives a large error - up to 10 percent.
- Replacing HEPA filters is very, very expensive.
- High price.
- It is inconvenient to change water - there are no handles on the tank.
- The remaining liquid must be poured out without fail, since it contains salts in excess.
- A slight decrease in air temperature during operation of the device.
Results: This model is quite capable of correcting the microclimate in a large room. At the same time, it will quickly increase the humidity to normal and clean the air from dust (even very small, annoying allergies). The device can be useful both in the nursery and in the bedroom, as it is very quiet and safe. Having a large water tank will not fill it too often. But remember that it will be expensive to change filters.
The best humidifiers-cleaners
The next section will interest those who decided to buy a purifier-air humidifier for the house - which one is better, we will find out. And for this we consider three popular models produced by different companies.
SHARP KC-850E - best performance
+ Pros Sharp KC-850E
- There is a function to automatically maintain the required level of humidity.
- Pleasant decoration.
- There is a special pollen removal function, which is invaluable for allergy sufferers.
- Silent work, usually not interfering with sleep, even sensitive.
- It is easy to maintain the device, its instruction is very clear.
- The filter resource is quite large. For the year may require only the replacement of the cheapest of them - moisturizing (sponge).
- There is an ionization option.
- A large number of modes of operation.
- The backlight brightness can be changed. It is comfortable at night.
- Cons Sharp KC-850E
- When you press the buttons, you hear sounds.
- Consumable items (filters) are very expensive.
- The area of the room served is not too large.
- The device can not be hung on the wall - and it would be convenient.
- No remote control.
- Large sizes.
- Solid price.
- The water container is uncomfortable and very heavy.
- He has no pens.
Results: The device copes with its tasks simply with shock. A flooded tank lasts for 18-20 hours, moistening occurs quickly (despite the traditional "cold" method of evaporation). Filters built into the humidifier are able to cope with any allergens and odors. The device will help out allergies, parents with young children, as well as all those who care about their health. As with all devices with high-quality filters, you will have to periodically spend money on their replacement.
FANLINE VE400 - the most silent model
+ Pros Fanline VE400
- Good functionality, no need to change expensive consumables (there aren't any).
- Detailed and understandable Russian instruction.
- There is enough water in a nine-liter tank for a long time, and ordinary tap water is good enough.
- It has to be changed every two to four days, not more often.
- There are functions of ionization, ozonation, plasma filter, ultraviolet LED.
- You can enable all of the above advanced options with one button.
- Simple construction, low noise, small size.
- Performance is quite high.
- The ability to smoothly adjust the engine speed.
- There is a prefilter - a grate that retains large dust particles, wool, and villi. They are then easy to remove and throw away.
- Beautiful lighting.
- The controls are very comfortable, the design is ergonomic.
- It is very easy to assemble and disassemble the device.
- Included is a special liquid disinfecting water.
- When turned on, there is no unpleasant plastic odor inherent in many humidifiers.
- No gurgling at work.
- The air comes out only in one direction, which allows you to move the unit close to the wall, saving space.
- Fanline VE400
- Not too budget price.
- The water level is poorly distinguishable.
- The ozonation filter is not disassembled.
- The handle for carrying the water tank is inconvenient.
- There is no hygrometer.
- The drum with discs is rather flimsy. In the dishwasher it can not be washed.
- There is no automatic shutdown when all water evaporates. The corresponding indicator will light up, but the device will continue to work.
- The warranty period is small - only one year.
- The design is not sophisticated.
Results: This brainchild of a Russian company cannot boast of too low a price. But the absence of expensive consumables is an undoubted plus of the device, which is not too remarkable in appearance, but which moisturizes the air quite adequately. And dust from the room air is collected well (however, allergy sufferers should pay attention to the models equipped with fine filters). And in this model, they are pleased with the presence of ozonation, ionization and plasma filter. Fan operation is not too noisy, which allows using the device in the bedroom.
PHILIPS AC 4084 - the largest service area
+ Pros Philips AC 4084
- Using the device is simple and convenient, the effect of its application appears quickly.
- Low power consumption — only 20 watts.
- There is a timer.
- There are indicators that indicate that the filters need to be cleaned or replaced.
- The air pollution sensor has several adjustable levels.
- There is a built-in hygrometer that is not too mistaken.
- The design is beautiful, the assembly is very high quality.
- There is a sensor indicating how polluted the air is.
- Cons Philips AC 4084
- Bulky dimensions that make you wonder where to put the device.
- The cost of filters (which once a year has to be changed without fail). The total amount is from 12 thousand rubles.
- The high price of the climate complex itself.
- Inability to change the direction of the air flow.
- There is no child lock.
- The water tank is small (only 2.5 liters). It requires filling twice a day.
- The alarm sound cannot be muted. At night, he can wake the baby or the one who does not sleep well.
- The lid of the water tank closes with great effort.
Results: This model is very well suited for families with babies and for people suffering from allergies. Well moisturizes and meticulously cleans the air. But quickly consumes water, which must often be topped up. In addition, you need to be prepared for the high cost of filters (but do not need to spend too much on electricity). If you plan to put the device in the nursery, remember about safety: after all, there is no child lock.
Take the survey: