Every year, vacuum cleaner robots are becoming increasingly popular. Manufacturers produce dozens of different models, and each subsequent perfect and better than the previous one. Therefore, more and more people are seriously thinking about buying such a small but useful home assistant.
Alas, in such a variety it is quite easy to get lost and get not the best quality equipment, but the most advertised one. In order to exclude such an error, let's make a rating of the best robot vacuum cleaners for the home based on the main characteristics, as well as reviews and ratings of ordinary users who have learned the advantages and disadvantages of their vacuum cleaner robots. After studying it, you can easily choose exactly the model that will be a good solution for you. For convenience, we consider the best luxury models, mid-range, as well as the function of wet cleaning.
The best robotic vacuum cleaners of the elite segment
The following models are among the most successful vacuum cleaning robots from the elite segment:
All these models have excellent performance, but their cost is so high that not every user can afford to purchase such equipment. Consider them in more detail and for the beginning we will compare them among themselves.
| Neato Botvac Connected || iRobot Roomba 980 || Miele SJQL0 Scout RX1 |
| Type of cleaning || dry || dry || dry |
| Battery Type / Capacity, mAh || Li-ion || Li-ion / 3300 || Li-ion / 2200 |
| Charging time / Operating time, min. || 180/120 || 90/120 || 120/120 |
| Dust collector capacity, l || 0 , 7 || 1 || 0.6 |
| Predotor filter || cyclone || cyclone || cyclone |
| Exhaust filter || HEPA Ultra Performance || HEPA filter || AirClean RX-SAC 1 |
| Cleaning area on one charge, m 2
|| 160 || 185 || 150 |
| Type of cleaning surface || Carpet, tile, laminate, parquet, linoleum || Carpet up to 3 cm, tile, laminate, parquet, linoleum || Carpet 2 cm, tile, laminate, parquet, linoleum |
| The limiter of the cleaning zone || magnetic tape || virtual wall || magnetic tape |
| Map construction ||
| Mode of operation || along the wall, in a spiral, zigzag, back and forth || along the walls, in a spiral, zigzag || along the walls, local cleaning, zigzag |
| Programming cleaning ||
| Noise level, dB || 70 || 36 || 60 |
| Smartphone control ||
| Wi-Fi Support ||
| Timer ||
| Side brush, pieces || 1 || 1 || 2 |
Neato Botvac Connected
+ Pros of Neato Botvac Connected
- Ability to control via Wi-Fi - you can run it at any time so that it does not interfere with the inhabitants of an apartment or house;
- One charge is enough to thoroughly clean 120 square meters;
- Confidently travels around any obstacles - from furniture to cables;
- After finishing the cleaning, he returns to the place chosen by the owner.
- Cons Neato Botvac Connected
- The disadvantage of this model is only one - the extremely high cost, making its purchase the lot of very wealthy owners.
Totals . Robot vacuum cleaner Neato Botvac Connected will be a good acquisition for people who live in a spacious apartment or private house and are willing to pay a very large amount when buying high-quality equipment that is guaranteed to be able to provide them with cleanliness and comfort.
iRobot Roomba 980
+ Pros iRobot Roomba 980
- Easy scheduling — the owner can program when and how much the robot vacuum will start cleaning the rooms;
- No need to install magnetic strips - a virtual wall is used as a limiter;
- Superbly crafted design;
- One charge is enough to tidy up to 150 square meters;
- Time full battery charge - only 120 minutes;
- Low level noise at work - only 55 dB.
- Cons iRobot Roomba 980
- Among the shortcomings can be identified again a rather high cost, although it is almost one and a half times lower than the previous model. And yet, to lay out more than fifty thousand rubles, even for a good and reliable assistant, not every buyer can afford.
Totals . If you most appreciate the quality of cleaning, reliability and ease of use, then iRobot Roomba 980 will certainly be a good acquisition for you. This robot vacuum cleaner will serve you for many years, inducing perfect order even in a very spacious apartment. Many ordinary users and specialists, speaking about the best robot vacuum cleaners, necessarily mention this model.
Miele SJQL0 Scout RX1
+ Pros Miele SJQL0 Scout RX1
- The built-in clock allows you to program the optimal running time when the robot cleaner will not interfere with anyone;
- Complete battery charging lasts 120 minutes and is enough for cleaning 150 square meters;
- Excellent navigation allows you to keep the apartment in perfect cleanliness;
- Four operating modes allow you to choose the best one for your apartment due to its features;
- The lowest cost among the considered elite class models assa.
- Minuses Miele SJQL0 Scout RX1
- There is no possibility of setting up work on days of the week;
- There is no start-up function and settings via the Internet;
- High noise level - 60 dB;
- Dust collector with a volume of 0.6 liters rather quickly clogged - you need to clean it often.
Totals . Miele SJQL0 Scout RX1 will be a good acquisition for the economical user, who is more concerned with the quality and speed of cleaning, rather than additional features and ease of use.
The best average vacuum cleaner robots
The models listed above are good, but due to the high cost, not every our compatriot can afford such a purchase. Therefore, we consider the more affordable robot vacuums. It is possible that among them you will find the best robot vacuum cleaner that will never disappoint you.
Experts and simple owners distinguish the following models from this price range:
Panda X600 Pet Series
+ Pros Panda X600 Pet Series
- Low noise - only 50 dB;
- Five modes of operation, which makes it possible to choose the right one for your home;
- Qualitatively removes complex dirt from any surfaces, including wool from carpets;
- Possibility programming by time and day of the week - it can work when you are at work and do not interfere with rest on a day off;
- The virtual wall allows t give up the magnetic strip
- area clean on a single charge - 120 square meters;
- Easy operation, carried out with the help of the touch buttons.
- Cons Panda X600 Pet Series
- Among the shortcomings can be attributed a small dust collector - only 0.5 liters.
- Some owners have noted that the robot vacuum cleaner does not always correctly calculate the battery charge, due to which it may not be able to get to the base for charging.
Totals . Panda X600 Pet Series will be a great acquisition for owners of spacious apartments who do not want to overpay for advertising and brand. The relatively low cost in the amount of quiet, efficient work, make it a really good choice even for a picky user.
iRobot Roomba 616
+ Pros iRobot Roomba 616
- The cleaning area is limited by convenient and compact virtual wall sensors;
- Excellent navigation system allows you to quickly clean up
- Thanks to the built-in sensors, it practically does not collide with foreign objects;
- Qualitatively removes any clogs: dust, dirt, animal hair;
- Fine filter reliably protects from fine dust, increasing cleaning efficiency .
- Disadvantages of iRobot Roomba 616
- High noise level during operation - 60 dB;
- Small cleaning area with a fully charged battery - up to 60 square meters;
- The full charge time of the battery is 180 minutes;
- Dust bag capacity only 0.5 liters, which makes it necessary to clean it at least twice a week - otherwise, the cleaning efficiency is sharply reduced.
- High cost in comparison with other models of this price category.
Totals . It will be a good choice for users who live in not too spacious apartments with a non-standard layout and appreciate the high cleaning efficiency. In addition, the fine filter makes this model the best acquisition for families with allergies that are sensitive to the presence of fine dust in the air.
GUTREND JOY 90 Pet
+ Pros GUTREND JOY 90 Pet
- Five modes allow you to choose the one that will be the best choice for your apartment;
- The cleaning area is limited virtual wall sensors;
- The cleaning area on one charge is up to 100 square meters;
- Low cost makes this robot vacuum cleaner especially affordable;
- Unusually light weight - only 1. 8 kg, which is almost two times less than the weight of most other models;
- The built-in clock allows you to choose the optimal time for cleaning when a vacuum cleaner will not disturb anyone;
- The noise level during operation is only 50 dB.
- Cons GUTREND JOY 90 Pet
- Significant battery charging time - 200 minutes;
- There is no possibility of setting up a run by day of the week - it will turn on both on workdays and on weekends, which may interfere with rest;
- the battery is only 90 minutes;
- According to some users, it sometimes leaves uncleaned areas after cleaning.
Totals . It is worth buying this model for people who want their spacious apartment to shine with cleanliness and at the same time do not want to spend extra money when buying, but at the same time are willing to put up with a vacuum cleaner dodging under their feet at the height of the weekend.
Clever. Clean Z10
+ Clever Pros . Clean Z10
- Low cost, making it easy to purchase such equipment;
- One charge lasts 100 minutes of work and cleaning 80 square meters;
- Programming by days of the week - the robot vacuum cleaner will work on weekdays and will not interfere with the inhabitants of the apartment on holidays;
- Qualitatively removes any contamination - dust, dirt, sand, animal hair;
- Virtual wall sensors do not throw eyes and do not allow the vacuum cleaner to go outside the room;
- The UV lamp disinfects the air, killing dangerous viruses.
- Clever minuses. Clean Z10
- The dust collector has a small volume - 0.45 liters, which makes it necessary to clean it at least three times a week during intensive use;
- It is difficult to clean the brushes in the presence of pets and the abundance of wool on the floor.
- According to users, the battery lasts no more than two years, after which you have to change it.
Totals . In sum, Clever does it all. Clean Z10 is a great acquisition for thrifty owners who want to always have cleanliness in their spacious apartment, but at the same time they don’t want to pay extra money for unnecessary functions and popular brand.
The best models of washing robotic vacuum cleaners according to user feedbacks
Finally, let's examine popular models of washing robotic vacuum cleaners that can not only collect dust, sand and small debris, but also are able to save floors and carpets from dried spots.So, which robot cleaner with wet cleaning is better?
The most popular models are:
iRobot Braava 390T
+ Pros iRobot Braava 390T
- Complete battery charging takes only 120 minutes;
- The battery life is 4 hours. During this time, it is able to efficiently process the area up to 95 square meters with dry cleaning and up to 32 square meters with wet;
- With dimensions of 216x216x76 millimeters, it has a weight of only 1.8 kilograms;
- Navigation system NorthStar allows you to clean the room with high quality, avoiding the appearance of non-cleaned areas;
- The dispenser for detergent solution ensures uniform and constant wetting of the napkin; animals.
- Cons iRobot Braava 390T
- No programming function on days of the week;
- If a small area is cleaned and all the water is not consumed during cleaning, it can start to seep in the permanent parking place - as a result a puddle is formed;
- Dust and dirt does not retract, as in a classic robot vacuum cleaner, but gathers on a wet or dry napkin. As a result, when cleaning a large, highly polluted area, the cleaning efficiency is rapidly reduced - you need to replace the napkin.
Totals . If you need exactly a robot cleaner that would draw in dust, debris and dirt, keeping it all in the container, then it is better to look for another model. But iRobot Braava 390T will definitely not disappoint users who want to get high-quality equipment that can cope with dried dirt and daily remove a small amount of dust and produce wet cleaning.
Clever. Clean AQUA-Series 01
+ Pros Clever. Clean AQUA-Series 01
- When a battery is discharged or jammed, it gives a characteristic signal;
- The programming function allows you to set the cleaning time and days of the week;
- Removes effectively any pollution: dust, dirt, wool, small debris;
- The disinfecting UV lamp eliminates viruses in the air;
- Combines the advantages of dry and wet cleaning, sucking up any small debris, sand and dust, simultaneously wiping the floor with a damp cloth;
- Charging alone is enough for 90 minutes of work. During this time, a robot vacuum cleaner cleans a room of up to 90 square meters, after which it returns to the base and charges itself;
- With all this, the model has an affordable price - it is cheaper than many conventional robotic vacuum cleaners without the function of wet cleaning.
- Clever minuses. Clean AQUA-Series 01
- After wet cleaning you need to drain the water - otherwise a puddle forms at the place of permanent dislocation;
- Because of rare software malfunctions, the robot vacuum cleaner doesn’t always finds a base;
- A loud signal about the end of charging can interfere with rest - there is no function to turn off or reduce the volume.
Totals . As you can see, Clever. Clean AQUA-Series 01 can be a great choice for inhabitants of a spacious apartment who want to live in a clean room, while spending a minimum of time and effort on cleaning. Affordable and reliable, this robot vacuum cleaner will bring perfect cleanliness even in an apartment where there live several dogs or cats with long hair.
Now you know about the most successful models of vacuum cleaning robots with different cost and functionality. So, you can easily choose exactly the device that definitely will not disappoint even after several years of active use. We hope that the rating of robots-vacuum cleaners helped you to decide on a purchase.
The selection of goods is made on the basis of reviews, opinions and opinions of users posted on various resources on the Internet. All information is taken from public sources. We do not cooperate with manufacturers and trademarks and do not call for the purchase of certain products. The article is informative.