We present to your attention the rating of dishwashers, based on consumer reviews. When selecting goods, we rely not only on the technical characteristics specified by manufacturers, but also take into account the real experience of people who use dishwashing machines every day and have managed to evaluate their advantages and disadvantages.
By themselves - the best free-standing dishwashers
Let's start with the free-standing dishwashers. Their price is lower than that of embedded appliances, so buyers choose them more often. If you need a free-standing dishwasher - TOP of the best models, differing in size, functionality and a set of programs, we have prepared especially for you.
Best full-size dishwashers 60 cm wide
1. Asko D 5436 S
Full-size, free-standing dishwasher 60 cm wide. The dishes dry out under the action of hot air. Very economical - water consumption - 10 liters per cycle. Management is carried out using an electronic display. The machine is fully leak proof.
+ Pros Asko D 5436 S
- Good capacity - 13 sets of dishes are removed into it.
- Silence during operation - the noise level is only 46 dB.
- Convenient loading - the presence of transformable baskets, adjustable in height, there is a separate holder for glasses, a compartment for knives.
- Impeccable quality of washing - by 5 points, copes with pollution.
- 6 automatic programs that allow you to wash any dishes. All are claimed, you do not overpay for extra options.
- Turbosushka - dishes are always dry and clean after the end of the cycle.
- Easy to clean - a special coating protects the surface of the outer panel from fingerprints.
- Cons Asko D 5436 S
- The need to change the settings depending on the hardness of the water and the brand of the product used.
- With short programs washing tablets detergent do not have time to completely dissolve, there are still stains. In this case, it is recommended to use powder, not capsules.
- Sometimes - rarely - there are complaints about the build quality: an unevenly installed door with a slight shift in the center, an incompletely inserted coupling at the pump for pumping water. However, the disadvantages are easy to eliminate under warranty, if they appear.
A good machine with a set of necessary programs. Able to completely free from tedious dishwashing. Silent, economical, convenient to use. Solid "five" according to customer reviews.
2. Schaub Lorenz SLG SW6300
Another freestanding dishwasher made in Germany. Width - 60 cm, classic design. The model is simple, but reliable, well washes dishes. It uses condensation drying. Average water consumption - 12 liters. No full leakage protection, only partial.
+ Pros Schaub Lorenz SLG SW6300
- Low price with quite European quality.
- Roomy enough - designed for 12 sets of dishes.
- Classic design, white color is appropriate in any kitchen.
- Electronic control is simple and straightforward - only 3 programs. In the event of a temporary power outage, the wash cycle will continue automatically.
- Having a half load feature is convenient for small families.
- Water and electricity consumption rates are calculated according to European standards, a very economical model.
- It washes well even heavily soiled dishes; any detergent can be used.
- Indispensable for washing pots and pans - copes with stubborn remnants of food and long-standing grease.
- Cons Schaub Lorenz SLG SW6300
- A fairly high level of noise during operation - 54 dB. May cause discomfort if turned on at night.
- There is no special protection against leakage - only partial due to retention of moisture in the machine body.
- A small number of programs do not allow to satisfy all the requests of the hostess.
- The need to tune the machine when changing dishwashing detergents.
- There is no short cycle - you have to wait a long time for the program to end.
- Not suitable for large families - not large enough.
The universal design and average capacity make it convenient for a small family or for use in a country house. There are no extra frills in it, but she launders dishes well, even burnt pots and pans. This dishwasher model is undemanding to the quality of water and powders, but noisy and not fully protected from leakage.
The best narrow dishwashers 45 cm wide
Next, we consider the best 45 cm wide dishwashers. Like previous models, these dishwashers are free-standing, but unlike full-sized ones they take up less space . The fact that the kitchen is not always enough free space makes these devices quite popular.
1. BEKO DFS 05010 W
A budget model dishwasher for a small kitchen. It is easy to use, but it has the necessary set of programs and the possibility of a delayed start. Width - 45 cm, water consumption - 13 liters. Type of drying - condensation.
+ Pros BEKO DFS 05010 W
- The low price makes the car affordable for young families.
- Compact model, suitable for small spaces. The top cover is removed, which allows you to easily enter the machine in the kitchen front under a single countertop.
- Simple and intuitive operation, complete leakage protection.
- Delayed start mode allows you to save electricity by working at night.
- Half loading is convenient if you need to wash some dishes.
- The front panel lights up the indicators of the current stage of the cycle and the absence of rinse or salt sensors.
- Variability of the internal space. The top basket can be installed in two different ways. In the lower basket, you can lower the latches and place large pots and pans.
- It works almost silently. Well washes the remnants of food, leaves the dishes clean, without staining.
- Cons BEKO DFS 05010 W
- Complicated instructions do not allow to immediately understand all the intricacies.
- The absence of the display does not accurately determine how much time is left until the end of the cycle.
- At a temperature of 70 ◦ C, there is a slight deposit in the form of sand on the surface of the dish.
- Limited capacity - no more than 10 sets can be washed at a time.
- Rocker arms, which spray water, do not seem to be strong enough to withstand the strong pressure of water.
- The economy class car is not designed for a long service life, after a year of work, problems with starting the buttons can start and cracks appear on the plastic.
- In order for the dishes to dry completely, it is recommended to open the door slightly.
An inexpensive compact model for a small family. A sufficient set of programs and simple controls make it easy to use. She washes the dishes well with any detergent and is well protected from leakage. The quality of plastic and fastening parts leave much to be desired. Instructions for use compiled unsuccessfully, it will take a long time to penetrate before first use. There is no electronic display.
2. Schaub Lorenz SLG SW4400
Another practical and inexpensive dishwasher of the German concern, which is still little known in Russia. A good combination of price and quality, convenient operation and the availability of additional functions - delayed start and protection from children. Type of drying - convection. Water consumption for 1 cycle - within 13 liters.
+ Pros Schaub Lorenz SLG SW4400
- Affordable price, one of the best in this segment.
- Roomy - designed for 10 sets of dishes.
- The machine is easy to operate, but it has all the necessary functions: 4 programs, temperature selection, half load mode.
- Well washes dishes, even with leftover food. You can use inexpensive pills.
- Small size, suitable for a small kitchen or studio.
- A delayed start saves the hostess time and energy.
- The child protection button will prevent babies from opening the door.
- Cons Schaub Lorenz SLG SW4400
- Noise during operation - the level reaches 54 dB.
- Protection against leakage leaves much to be desired.
This is one of the few machines that have earned only positive feedback. Recommended for installation in small kitchens, has a universal set of programs and protection from children. The ability to vary the temperature and cycle time allows you to wash any dishes well and use products for washing inexpensive brands.
3. Bosch Serie 6 SPS 53M52
This compact stand-alone model is distinguished by its purely German quality and economy in the use of resources. By purchasing it, you will save not only water and electricity, but also time. The machine provides the ability to run an accelerated wash and sterilize dishes. Type of drying - condensation. The noise level is 45 dB.
+ Pros Bosch Serie 6 SPS 53M52
- The machine is very economical - water consumption is from 6 to 9 liters per cycle.
- All information is reflected on the digital display - you can immediately see when you need to add salt or rinse.
- Practically silent operation has been noted by many users.
- Good washing quality even at an accelerated rate. Carefully handles glass, launders large pans and pans.
- Ability to select Vario Speed quick-wash programs and Eco mode.
- There is a delayed start up to 24 hours by timer.
- Very convenient for families with children - there is a “HygienePlus” sterilization mode for children's dishes and bottles, a lock is provided - protection against accidental activation.
- Full leak protection.
- Cons Bosch Serie 6 SPS 53M52
- Holds a total of 9 sets of dishes.
- In the express program mode, it is not always able to cope with strong pollution, for them it is better to choose a longer intensive cycle.
- No half load, no additional rinsing.
- There are complaints about a short lifespan. With intensive use, problems can begin already two years of use.
- Delayed start is possible with an interval of 1 hour - this is not always convenient.
This compact, silent model is perfect for small families with small children. The special mode of sterilization and the ability to set an accelerated wash cycle will allow you to always keep the dishes clean. In addition, the model is very economical and carefully consumes water and electricity.
The best built-in dishwashers - reliable assistants of the invisible front
The special design allows you to completely hide the dishwashing machine behind the panel of the kitchen set. It is very convenient - the design is sustained, nothing distracts attention from stylish furniture. This technique is easy to maintain, but requires special attention when connecting and installing. To begin, we consider the most successful built-in dishwashers 60 cm wide, the rating of which you can see below.
The best full-size built-in dishwashers 60 cm wide
1. Bosch Serie 4 SMV 44KX00 R
The built-in dishwasher from a well-known German concern with high consumer characteristics is quiet and roomy. Equipped with automatic programs and regulates the temperature and water supply, depending on the load and the degree of contamination of dishes. The ability to select the accelerated mode and delay the start.
+ Pros Bosch Serie 4 SMV 44KX00 R
- Holds a lot of dishes - 13 sets, suitable for a large family. Due to the transformation of the holders, even pans and large pans are removed in the machine.
- There is a separate third cutlery tray located above.
- The presence of accelerated washing programs allows varying the cycle time. There is an intensive program with a high temperature - up to 90 ° C, the HygienePlus cycle.
- An indicator beam on the floor indicates that the machine is turned on.
- Works quietly, almost inaudibly.
- There is a delayed start timer.
- High cost-effectiveness and compliance with European environmental standards - all the characteristics of class A.
- Full protection against leakage, blocking the door from children.
- Cons Bosch Serie 4 SMV 44KX00 R
- There is no half load and pre-rinse mode.
- When the machine is fully loaded, the cutlery is sometimes poorly washed - water does not get to them. It is necessary to properly distribute the dishes in the lower baskets.
- A closer is not provided for smoothly closing and fixing the door for airing the chamber. This can cause unpleasant odors.
- It is not enough to choose a program - you need to press the "Start" button, otherwise the machine will not start.
- High enough price.
A spacious car for a large family with the ability to vary the internal space of the chamber and choose accelerated washing modes. The door could be more convenient if it were smoothly closed and had a small gap for airing in the pauses between cycles. High efficiency and efficiency of washing dishes in different modes. It is necessary to properly distribute the load of the upper and lower compartments to achieve a perfect result.
2. MAUNFELD MLP-12B
This high-tech model was developed in England. Declared a high class of energy consumption and efficiency in use. The full-size built-in car calculated on 14 devices. On the choice - 7 washing programs, indication and delayed start.
+ Pros MAUNFELD MLP-12B
- Increased capacity - up to 14 sets of dishes.
- High levels of washing quality and saving water and electricity - Class A and A ++.
- Convenient indication of the availability of funds and switching on the machine - an electronic display and a beam on the floor.
- 7 various programs, including intensive washing and express washing.
- Half load mode and delayed start up to 24 hours.
- Protection against leakage.
- Spectacular silver-colored facade in stainless steel.
- Convenient and clear control system.
- Attractive price.
- Disadvantages MAUNFELD MLP-12B
- Loud enough, although the stated figures are not higher than 47 dB.
- No child lock.
- Not enough customer reviews.
The best narrow built-in dishwashers 45 cm wide
Next we present to your attention the rating of built-in dishwashers 45 cm wide, which according to users' reviews are the most successful models . They are compact enough to save space in the kitchen.
1. Siemens SR 65M081
High-quality and reliable German dishwasher. It has a good set of programs and protection from leakage and accidental inclusion by children. Washes dishes to shine thanks to the built-in water purity sensors. Economical and easy to use.
+ Pros Siemens SR 65M081
- A good capacity for a narrow typewriter is 10 sets.
- Having a separate cutlery tray and the ability to rearrange the trays, adjusting the height.
- Indication of salt and dishwashing detergent. The beam on the floor indicates the time remaining until the end of the cycle - the TimeLight function.
- The delayed start function allows you to save energy by switching on at night.
- 5 work programs and 4 temperature settings. There is a mode of pre-soaking and express washing.
- Full leak protection. Child lock.
- It works silently, the purity of the water is controlled by the sensor.
- Cons Siemens SR 65M081
- No half load mode.
- Duration of work depends on the built-in indicators that determine the amount and degree of contamination of dishes. Sometimes the quality of washing leaves much to be desired.
- The salt to soften the water is inconvenient to fall asleep - the hole is too far from the door.
- Long work time - from 1. 5 to 3 hours.
- There are no strips to determine the hardness of the water when connected.
- High price.
A very popular model, deserving a lot of positive feedback from consumers. Sensors provide high quality washing, determine the duration of the cycle. A handy display shows how much time remains until the end of the program. Build quality and efficiency - on top. The only note is that there is no half load function, the wash cycle is too long or very short.
2. Bosch Serie 4 SPV 40X80
Another machine originally from Germany. A relatively small number of programs is compensated by the reliability of work and the absence of unnecessary noise. Available - delayed start programs and water purity sensors. Economical and environmentally friendly home appliances.
+ Pros Bosch Serie 4 SPV 40X80
- Washes glass and metal to brilliance, copes with strong contaminants, provided proper dosage and selection of detergents.
- The model is easy to operate. There are no problems with the installation either.
- Programs are selected in such a way as to satisfy the most frequent requests - there is a pre-soak, express wash, eco-cycle.
- Full leak protection. Child lock.
- Delayed start timer from 3 to 9 hours.
- Cons Bosch Serie 4 SPV 40X80
- A small number of programs - only 4.
- There is no separate tray for cutlery.
- Acoustic signal about the end of work, but not light indication by means of a beam on the floor.
- It does not always rinse to shine - it is necessary to select the correct dosage of detergent and rinse aid in order to achieve a perfect result.
- No half load mode.
- The organization of the internal space is not entirely successful - it is inconvenient to place pots.
- Plastic plates and cups do not dry completely - condensation drying does not cope.
- The noise level during operation is above average - 48 dB.
Budget model with very limited functionality. Despite the German build quality, there are some complaints about the quality of washing and insufficiently thorough drying. There are few programs, but they are most often requested by consumers. Saving water and electricity - at a good level, like all German cars.
3. Electrolux ESL 94200 LO
This dishwasher has all the most popular programs. Buying this machine, you do not overpay for unnecessary options, but you get a simple and reliable assistant who helps to achieve an excellent result with daily washing up
+ Pros Electrolux ESL 94200 LO
- The optimal set of programs that meets the needs of customers.
- Good quality dishwashing of any degree of contamination even with a short program at 60 ◦ С.
- Minimum consumption of water and electricity - the machine is very economical.
- This model is convenient to use, easy to install.
- It is completely protected from leakage.
- The utensils dries well, without staining and plaque.
- Low price with good quality
- Minuses Electrolux ESL 94200 LO
- There is no delayed start function.
- The lower basket is not reliably fixed. It makes it difficult to load the dishes.
- Not the quietest dishwasher - the noise level is 51 dB.
- There is no half load capability.
- Sometimes the water hardness setting is reset.
One of the best cars in its class in terms of price and quality. Simple but reliable workhorse with convenient modes of operation. Well washes dishes and economical to use. Especially convenient short half-hour mode at high temperatures.
Best compact dishwashers
If the kitchen is quite small and its area does not allow you to place a full-fledged dishwasher, compact models that can be placed on the countertop of the kitchen set or even hide in the closet. Despite their small size, they do an excellent job and free the owners from tedious manual labor.
Bosch Serie 4 SKS 62E88
A compact dishwasher from a renowned German manufacturer can be placed on or under the countertop. Good quality work and high profitability. The set of programs is diverse, there is a display on which information is displayed. Partial protection against leakage and reliable fastening of hoses.
+ Pros Bosch Serie 4 SKS 62E88
- A variety of modes to cope with any pollution. There is a short cycle - 33 minutes.
- Works quietly - the noise level does not exceed 48dB.
- Convenient display showing operation mode and time until the end of the cycle. The presence of an electronic display.
- Attractive design, the ability to choose the appropriate color of the facade.
- Spaciousness - large pots and pans are removed.
- The length of the drain hose (2 m) allows you to connect the machine to communications without any problems.
- Profitability - low consumption of water and detergent.
- Cons Bosch Serie 4 SKS 62E88
- It is not always good to wash dishes with dried food particles.
- Not enough roomy cutlery tray.
- There is no signal about the end of the wash cycle.
- The dishwasher door is not locked during operation.
- A short water hose can create problems.
This machine will decorate a small kitchen and will help to cope with the daily washing of dishes for a family of several people. The set of programs is optimal, allowing to satisfy basic requests. Strongly soiled dishes better pre-soak. The organization of the internal space allows you to wash dishes and pots at the same time, but the container for spoons and forks is small, designed for thin handles of appliances.
Siemens iQ500 SC 76M522
Multi-functional and reliable dishwasher for small kitchens. Despite its small size, it has a full range of functions and programs. It saves water and electricity, is compact and allows you to quickly wash dishes for a family of 3-4 people. Fully compliant with cleanliness and environmental standards.
+ Pros Siemens iQ500 SC 76M522
- Convenient size, fits well into the kitchen, does not take up extra space. Enough roomy - designed for 8 sets of dishes. .
- Well washes dishes in 6 modes. Cycle time can be shortened with Vario Speed Plus.
- Works quietly, does not give inappropriate audio signals.
- Good for families with children - there is a function HygienePlus, convenient for bottles, and door lock.
- There is a 24-hour delayed start timer.
- All stages of the cycle are reflected on the display.
- Fully leak proof.
- Cons Siemens iQ500 SC 76M522
- Not dry well.
- The upper basket does not slide out well, it is inconvenient to lay the dishes - height restrictions.
- Controlled by buttons - sensors would be more convenient.
- If repair is needed, parts will be expensive.
The optimal combination of price and quality with a good set of functions. Intelligent control using aqua sensors saves water and electricity and allows you to achieve good results even with a short cycle of dishwashing. Fully protected from leakage and unauthorized activation. All information is reflected on the display. Small sizes impose some restrictions when using the top basket for dishes.
We hope that our review will help you make the right choice. Determine for yourself which characteristics are key to you, and be guided by them when studying models, paying attention to the quality and quantity of opportunities provided. It is also necessary to evaluate the dimensions of the dishwasher so that it accurately fits into place and does not create problems when connecting. We wish you good luck!
The selection of goods is based on reviews, opinions and opinions of users posted on various resources on the Internet. All information is taken from public sources. We do not cooperate with manufacturers and trademarks and do not call for the purchase of certain products. The article is informative.